Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1
For the interdisciplinary my topic was the effect of technology on the the eating habits of people. When we got our topic, we got to work right away because we had been told that this was worth a lot for our grades in all of our classes. I really wanted to get a good grade for this because I had get get my grades up for English class, and health class. In my group, i was the first person to finish my paragraph so I wouldn't have to worry about doing it at the last minute. A week after, december 5th, it was about a week before the presentation and we had barely started our powerpoint. We didn't finish it until Tuesday December 9th. A few hours later, we had to practice our presentations during avdisory. When we practiced presenting I was really nervous because I knew that we were going to do this in front of profesionals that knew aboout the subject. The day of the presentation, was really good and we did better than we thought we would. Even if the presentation was not that long, I think we did a good job.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment